The ‘feedback’ is very important for every organization. The opinions and judgments that come in from the external environment help, first of all, ourselves to adjust and improve our work. The sole fact of their presence says that our activities don’t pass unnoticed. The nature of responses suggests us the extent of quality, professionalism and necessity of our work.
In everyday work, APPAREL interacts with people receiving our services and with a variety of organizations and structures. APPAREL doesn’t specially gather or collect, but thankfully accepts official documents with the expert opinion of our partners about our activity. Electronic copies of such documents are placed in the Russian version of the site.
In addition to administrative structures, the work results of the Kaliningrad APPAREL are permanently estimated by:
- Recipients of our services – disabled young persons themselves and their nearest people. Criterion of estimation is the compliance of help received and support provided with their expectations and daily wants;
- Kaliningrad Region Office of the Federal Registration Service. Criterion of estimation is the compliance of activity with the organization Charter and existing laws of the RF;
- Russian and foreign benefactors and grantors who finance our projects and programs. Criterion of estimation is the purpose use of funds provided and the compliance of their amount with tasks solved and results achieved;
- Fiscal authorities. Criterion of estimation is the purpose use of funds received and resources available in compliance with the requirements of the RF Tax Code.
A favorable estimation of activity of the Kaliningrad APPAREL and its active work in the field of rendering different social services is confirmed by incoming proposals of cooperation and partnership. APPAREL is invited to take part in or join various working groups, councils and other structures of deliberative, consulting and advisory nature the efforts of which are aimed in favor of disabled persons. For instance, the Kaliningrad APPAREL
- Ascribed to ‘the most important regional public associations’ by decree of Kaliningrad Region Governor G.V.Boos ¹ 233 dated 17 July 2006;
- Is put in the regional register of youth and children’s public associations supported by the state (since 2001);
- Is in the city council on youth policy at the Kaliningrad city administration (since 2000);
- Is in the council on youth policy at the Kaliningrad Region Governor;
- Is in the Youth Parliament Assembly acting at the Kaliningrad Region Duma (since 2003);
- Sends its representatives (young disabled people) to work in expert commissions at the Kaliningrad Region Education Ministry (2007);
- Sends its representatives (young disabled people) to give speeches and reports at various public events.